Additional Photography Information:
Final Cut Pro X is important video editing application for the OS X. It's also known as successor of the Final Cut Pro. Generally Final Cut Pro is the name which is developed by Macromedia Inc and later by Apple Inc. Most recent version of Final Cut Pro X is Final Cut Pro X version 10.2.2, it runs on Intel based Mac OS powered by OS X version 10.9 or later. This software allows users to login and move video on a hard disk (internal or external), and it can be easily edited, modified, processed, and output to a lots of formats.
Lets start with Final Cut Pro X:
- Importing Assets: We can import video into final cut pro x from our desktop or an attached hard disk, directly from a camera or even from iMovie project.
- Import Control: when we import video we can enhance or speed up our editing work with various option.
Keywording and Favorites
- Marking Favorites and Rejects: Selecting favorite shots and rejecting bad ones is a typical task when editing. A well expert faculty can guide to choose right clips and shots during editing.
- Adding Keywords and Using Keyword Collections and Smart Collections: it's a very tough work to organize scenes and clips with keywords. In well reputed institute you can learn how to apply keywords and then how to find later.
Editing and Navigation
- Selecting Clips and Adding Them to the Timeline: it's a easy task to add clips to the timeline using dragging and dropping, but learning another editing techniques and their keyboard shortcuts can editing our workflow.
- Controlling the Appearance of the Timeline: when our timeline gets bigger. Then it's necessary to control over that how it's look. You can learn how to scale timeline and how to show the required information you want to see while editing from reputed institute.
- Markers and To-Dos: Markers are important way for add notes to a clip or keep record of important elements.
- Play Options: An experienced faculty can help us to show the video in full screen mode with different playback option which is available in final cut pro X.
- Color Correction with Auto Balance and Match Color: Color correction is a advanced feature but final cut pro x makes it easy. We can learn how to auto correct shots.
- Presets: If we need inspiration for color-adjusting our shots, Final Cut Pro X includes several presets to get you started.
Music, Sound, and Audio Editing
The Music and Sounds Browser: it is easy to add music and sound effects to our movie using Final Cut Pro X library.
Audio Enhancement Tools and EQ: If our sound, music, or dialogue are not working exactly as we want then FCP'X enhancement tool and multi band EQ helps us to do something extra.
Some important advanced features of Final Cut Pro X
- The Precision Editor
- Transform, Cropping, and Distortion Tools
- Duplicating a Project
- Key framing Effects
- Image Stabilization
- Synchronizing Clips
- Compounding Clips
- The Video Effects Browser
- Sharing Online or to Devices