Additional Photography Information:
We can do a lot with footage these days, unlike in the past – add graphics, color correct it, add effects, etc. The role of motion graphics in visuals has become crucial. Even in content marketing strategy, producing fun videos requires the content to be strong in the aspect of visuals and motion graphics. Back then, primitive technology refrained us from adding creativity to our marketing strategies. This isn't the case right now – production houses in Delhi like BrandBerry Marcom have taken the initiative by adding graphic designers and animators to their team to tend to the clients' every production need – from corporate films & explainer video-related requirements to animated walkthroughs and motion graphics intensive videos in Delhi, Noida & Gurgaon.
You did get the point? This video content was trying to get across right? How easy was it for you? That answers the importance of visuals and motion graphics. For today's audience, creating video comes very essential. To put it simply, videos animated or combined with interesting content, striking imagery and upbeat music greatly enhance the viewers' understanding and retention-ability of complicated information. Here are few of the advantages visuals and motion graphics in marketing strategy can have:
- Motion graphic videos can demonstrate complicated ideas quickly,
- Through motion graphics, complex data, numerous facts and figures can be made easily digestible,
- The viewer's awareness of the offered products and services can be heightened to 40% and increase their share ability too,
- You can reach over a billion users and visitors each month if you have placed your video on a reliable outlet,
- There are new tools and non-standard platforms for you to spread your video content and reach different audiences,
- Motion graphics videos can create memorable stories and generate buzz for your brand,
- Using more graphics for your brand and company can create an emotional bond with the customers,
- The bonus function of motion graphics is that you can make the material for your new promotion stand out. It also can increase your credibility, visibility and memorability,
- Motion graphics let you widen your marketing reach – you can show it on billboards, screens on streets, internet and on television,
- Graphics have infinite possibilities – with a creative mind, you can easily conjure up images that will attract your target audiences and have them avail the products or services your business offers, and,
- Motion graphics in a way, are similar to videos, but they can be created in much lower file sizes and costs compared to videos. A video advertisement can be around 100mb but an ad using motion graphics can easily be compressed to 5-10mb without losing on quality. This will allow your web page to load much faster. Having your website to load at an optimum speed will also contribute to your SEO.
If motion graphics in video content are visualized and implemented well, they can play an astounding role in the look, feel and culture of a brand.Most importantly, it can lure customers in and help close sales, all based on the visual quality of your retail display. When it comes to marketing online, the most powerful way to convey your message to the audience is by using animated walkthroughs, motion graphics, corporate films and explainer videos. Video content reaps in a lot of benefits online and according to a study, web users in a month spend 19 hours watching videos and whenever a product video is available, shoppers will watch the video about 60 percent of the time. Motion graphics has provided a new expressive avenue for brands to sell their products. So, should you use motion graphics? Large companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple, Yahoo! and many others are using motion graphics as they help boost their sales and profits.
Granted that the tradition form of advertisements still exists and it does the trick but churning out an advertisement may not be as cost friendly as motion graphics. All you need is content and a creative graphic designer in front of a computer! Go motion!